Love Your Local Hospice is a joint campaign created by 16 hospices in the West Midlands to raise awareness of the services and care we provide.
The campaign was launched in 2015 with a television advert which took people behind the doors of hospice care – showing how we support families in their own homes and at local hospices.
Aiming to dispel myths about hospice care, the advert uses real patients and real staff from hospices in the region.
Did you know that between us, your local hospices are:
- providing round-the-clock in-patient care
- visiting people in their homes
- offering support services including physiotherapy and occupational therapy
- providing counselling, art therapy and a listening ear
- running support groups for adults and children
- organising events
- providing practical nursing help
- offering specialist end of life medical care
- managing clinics
- providing respite breaks
- helping families with all kinds of practical and emotional issues
- and much, much more.
Want to know more? Find out how your local hospices have helped families
Become involved – Love Your Local Hospice 2017